Drama Preview

|  이번주 드라마 요약본입니다

Episode 20

7:45p.m. Thursday

The extravagant theater event that Soo-ryeon and Logan put on to prompt a confession from the Herapalace residents was a success. Meanwhile, Yoon-hee suspects Logan and Soo-ryeon are in a relationship and monitors them closely.

Episode 19

7:45p.m. Wednesday

Oh Yoon-hee offers herself to Dan-tae for his cause and Dan-tae promises that he’d give her everything she wanted, even if it was the penthouse. Meanwhile, Logan and Soo-ryeon planned a special event to kick off Seol-ah’s revenge.

Episode 18

7:45 p.m. Thursday

Seo-jin’s obsession with Dan-tae grows deeper while Yoon-cheol shows up with a surprise, to the displeasure of Seo-jin. Meanwhile, Yoon-hee is tormented with resurfacing memories related to Min Seol-ah’s death.

Episode 17

7:45 p.m. Wednesday

Cheon Seo-jin finally becomes the chairwoman of Cheong-A Foundation, but some are critical of the circumstances surrounding Chairman Cheong Myung-soo’s death. One criticism: “You look like you were waiting for your dad to pass away.” Meanwhile, Dan-tae and Yoon-hee find themselves headed to the villa together.

Episode 16

Seo-jin divorced Yoon-cheol and the life she’s always wanted became hers: “This is the best thing that has happened to me!” Meanwhile, Dan-tae is inching closer to finding the prankster who pulled the mannequin stunt.

Episode 15

Seo-jin openly accuses Soo-ryeon of being Min Seol-ah’s mother and Soo-ryeon resolves to get a divorce. Meanwhile, Ro-na learns of Yoon-hee’s relationship with Yoon-cheol and decides to leave Cheong-A to protect her mom.

Episode 14

Ho-dong tells Soo-ryeon to tell everyone her true identity: “Tell everyone that you’re Min Seol-ah’s mom. If you won’t, I’ll step forward.” Meanwhile, Logan narrows down the suspects and prepares an unforgettable event at the party.

Episode 13

The children of Hera Club panic when they receive an ominous text from Min Seol-ah: “Min Seol-ah isn’t dead?” Meanwhile, Soo-ryeon begins digging into Goo Ho-dong’s life and makes a strange discovery.

Episode 12

When Seo-jin learns that Yoon-cheol was with Yoon-hee all night, she confronts her. Meanwhile, Yoon-cheol witnesses Seo-jin kissing Dan-tae and stalks them with a shotgun.

Episode 11

Out of vengeance, Yoon-hee seduces Yoon-cheol and Seo-jin sees the two of them locked in an embrace. Meanwhile, the most successful Korean American, Logan Lee, is an enigma to Dan-tae.

Episode 10

“I know you’ve been seeing Oh Yoon-hee!” Yoon-hee and Yoon-cheol begin to rekindle their feelings for each other. Meanwhile, unable to lay her suspicions about Soo-ryeon to rest, Seo-jin sneaks into her office, where Soo-ryeon’s secret is kept.

Episode 9

“What do you think of Herapalace?” Soo-ryeon makes a tempting proposal to Yoon-hee while dangling something she desperately wants. Meanwhile, a strange teacher appears on the Cheong-A Arts campus.

Episode 8

Ro-na is devastated when she finds out that she has to move to Bosong Village. Meanwhile, Seo-jin spends a passionate night with Dan-tae in his villa and a mysterious text arrives in Yoon-cheol’s phone the next day: “I’ll sell my heart if I have to, if it means you can live here.”

Episode 7

The Hera Club residents begin to suspect and turn on each other as cryptic messages arrive on their phones. Soo-ryeon is consumed with finding out the truth about Seol-ah’s death and searches Dan-tae’s office. While she is in a rush to find clues, someone discovers her in the office.

Episode 6

Soo-ryeon realizes why Seol-ah was murdered when she catches Dan-tae and Seo-jin in an illicit act. While looking around Seol-ah’s apartment, Soo-ryeon learns that everyone was in on it together.

Episode 5

An hour before the Herapalace anniversary celebration, Min Seol-ah’s body is discovered on the statue of Hera. In a desperate attempt to cover up the situation, they begin a hasty removal of the corpse, but can the truth be hidden?

Episode 4

Ro-na causes a scene in front of Seo-jin’s office and gets taken into police custody. Meanwhile, Yoon-hee stalks Min Seol-ah in the hopes of getting her daughter into Cheong-A.

Episode 3

Yoon-hee is determined to get her daughter, Ro-na, into Cheong-A Arts High School. Anna’s true identity is revealed leaving everyone in Hera­palace in utter shock. Seo-jin and Dan-tae’s illicit affair goes a step further.

Episode 2

Let the battle begin. Herapalace’s three mothers are centered in the No. 1 academic district in Gangnam, Seoul. Their greed for wealth knows no bounds. Yoon-hee and Seo-jin’s relationship goes way back to high school. Seo-jin and Dan-tae flirt with a dangerous liaison.

Episode 1

Herapalace represents the pinnacle of elites in society. Envy, greed and lust (and ambition?) also reach new heights as the women of this uber luxury condo vie for the top position. Tune in as their families’ lives unfold to reveal who is really triumphant.

Drama Preview

이번주 드라마 요약본입니다

1. When I Was the Most Beautiful

Read More
  2. Teacher Oh Soon-nam

Read More
  3. Penthouse

Read More
  4. Delayed Justice

Read More
Board Pagination Prev 1 Next
/ 1